Peels instantly potatoes, fruits and vegetables. The amazing new electric peeler that automatically peels away potato skins, fruits and other vegetables in just seconds! It's so sensitive it can even peel the skin off tomatoes! Now you can peel all vegetables, all fruits safely and without waste. The electric peeler instantly peels not just potatoes but also other fruits and vegetables at the push of a button. It stops automatically when the peeling is over.
The electric peeler is simple and safe to operate, even a child can use it. Its non-slip base holds it securely to the counter or other work surface. The product comes with a little plastic knife, stored conveniently under the base. It's specially designed for easy removal of potato eyes or other blemishes.
• Peels potatoes, fruits and vegetables instantly at the push of a button
• No need to touch or hold the vegetable while it's peeling
• More hygienic than manual peeling.
• Robotic arm adjusts to any fruit or vegetable size
• Non-slip base
• Minimum counter space required.
• Comes with 2 spare blades stored underneath
• Comes with a thumb knife to pare potatoes
• Dual Power sources, including plug-in with the AC adapter or use 4AA batteries.
• Measures approximately 12" x 6-1/2" x 6-1/2"
• Colors: Black / White
• One year manufacturer's warranty
Peels the following foods:
It safely peels potatoes, cucumbers, apples, pears, peaches, turnips, onions, tomatoes, mango, radishes, papaya, lemons, persimmon, zucchini, kiwis and more!
Do not immerse in water. You can clean your unit with a damp, sudsy cloth. It is recommended to remove the batteries and the entire cutter head and wash separately.
1. Before peeling, put a paper towel beneath the electric peeler to collect peelings.
2. When choosing foods to be peeled, choose fruits and vegetables that are firm, blemish free and symmetrically shaped. Fruits and vegetables more than 5.5" tall should be cut in half so the peeler can grip them firmly.
How to peel fruits and vegetables:
1.Center the food on the bottom food holder and press gently.
2.Lower the upper food holder so that it grasps the food and holds it securely.
3.Using the height adjustment lever, raise the cutter arm so that it rests on top of food to be peeled. While pressing lightly on the upper food holder, press on the power button. The skin peels off in one clean, continuous curl.
How to remove peeled food:
1.Lift upper food holder from food and raise it to the top of the support column.
2.Grasp food, and using a gentle back and forth rocking motion, remove food from bottom food holder pulling towards you. Do not yank your fruit or vegetable straight up from the bottom food holder. You don't want to accidentally swing your hand into the holder spike. WARNING: Do not grab cutter blade… it is razor sharp.
3.Trip off any deep potato eyes with the little plastic knife. Use the same knife to remove blemishes on fruit and vegetables.